Scanners, Printer, and Wifi
Visitors can also access Wi-Fi on a wireless enabled device:
- Connect to network BU Guest (unencrypted).
- After attempting to navigate to any website on your browser, you will be redirected to a page where you set up a guest account.
- Click on “Request a Guest Account” and fill out the information. Note you will need access to your email (by using, for example, one of our public access computers) or receive SMS text messages on your cell phone.
- You will be sent a username and password to use to sign in that is good for 30 days.
- You can repeat the same process over again at the end of the 30 days. BU IS&T has provided an online tutorialfor the process.
- From an STH Library computer simply click “print” on a document and choose the printer “MyPrintBW” for black and white printing.
- To release a print job, go to any printer on BU’s campus (including the one in the STH Library) and scan your BU ID (or type in your BU username and password). Select the document you wish to print on the touchscreen, and it will begin printing immediately.
You can also set up your personal computer to print to any MyPrint printer, including the one at the School of Theology Library. Consult BU IS&T’s step-by-step guide on setting up your computer to print to the MyPrint printer or consult the guide available here and at the School of Theology Library circulation desk!
Unfortunately, there is currently no option for visitors to print.