From the staff at BU Student Health Services, welcome to Boston University! SHS is an integrated health center that supports the health and wellness of all Boston University students. Our mission is to promote wellness, preserve health, and enable academic achievement and personal growth for students by:
- Providing high-quality integrated clinical services that are inclusive and culturally sensitive to the identities, needs, and experiences of all BU students
- Collaborating on prevention strategies specific to our college population
- Engaging and partnering with our community for educational services and advocacy
You may use Student Health Services if you are:
- Any full-time BU student, regardless of your insurance choice (this excludes on-line students)
- Any student (this excludes students on LOA) with the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP)
All students, regardless of status or insurance, are eligible for assistance with community referrals.