From the staff at Student Health Services, welcome to Boston University! SHS is here to be an integrated health center that leaves a lasting impression on the health and wellness of our students. Our mission is to promote wellness, preserve health, and enable academic achievement for the students of Boston University by:
- Providing high-quality integrated clinical services
- Collaborating on prevention strategies specific to our college population
- Engaging and partnering with our community in educational services and advocacy
You may use Student Health Services if you are:
- Any full-time BU student, regardless of your insurance choice (this excludes on-line students)
- Any student (this excludes students on LOA) with the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP)
All students, regardless of status or insurance, are eligible for assistance with community referrals.