Welcome to Patient Connect!
Patient Connect is an easy and secure way to manage your health and communicate with SHS. Access Patient Connect 24 hours a day 7 days a week on your computer or portable device.
Here is what you can do:
- Check lab results and medical history.
- Schedule certain appointments.
- Refill a prescription or request referrals.
- View a brief summary of information from your visits.
- Send a secure message to your healthcare provider.
- Complete, upload, and download forms.
- Help us use less paper and go green!
Do not use for emergencies
Frequently Asked Question’s
Checking your Immunization Compliance status?
First, view your immunization records under the Student Link Compliance page.
- If there is an “N,” you are non-compliant and should select the link for “missing immunization shots” and either make an appointment to receive your missing immunizations or provide proof to confirm you have already received the missing immunizations. The last section named “Compliance” will show you what immunizations are needed be compliant.
- If there is a “Y” under “Medical Immunization Status,” you are compliant for immunizations, but may be non-compliant for another reason not related to immunizations. In this case, you should follow the instructions and contact the appropriate university department.
Need to send a message to Student Health Services?
If you have questions and need to send a secure message to Student Health Services, please use the following steps:
- Log into Patient Connect
- Once in Patient Connect, choose the “Messages” option on the left-hand side of the screen
- Choose “New Message” and select the option that is most suitable for your request