Welcome to Patient Connect!
Patient Connect is an easy and secure way to manage your health and communicate with SHS. Access Patient Connect 24 hours a day 7 days a week on your computer or portable device.
Here is what you can do:
- Check lab results and medical history.
- Schedule certain appointments.
- Refill a prescription or request referrals.
- View a brief summary of information from your visits.
- Send a secure message to your healthcare provider.
- Complete, upload, and download forms.
- Help us use less paper and go green!
Do not use for emergencies
Frequently Asked Question’s
Checking your Immunization Compliance status?
- If your overall clearance status is “Not Satisfied” or if there is a “Not Compliant” status listed, then you should either provide proof to confirm you have already received the missing immunizations or make make an appointment to receive your missing immunizations.
- If your overall clearance status is “Satisfied” or if there is a “Compliant” status listed, then you are compliant for immunizations, but may be non-compliant for another reason not related to immunizations. In this case, you should contact the appropriate university department.
I have already created my Kerberos account, but I can't access Patient Connect and/or the Immunization Portal
Students need to matriculate in the University systems before a record is created in the Electronic Health Record system. This may take time to update if you are a new student, especially if your Kerberos account was recently created. In which case, you should wait a couple of days and then try again.
Need to send a message to Student Health Services?
If you have questions and need to send a secure message to Student Health Services, please use the following steps:
- Log into Patient Connect
- Once in Patient Connect, choose the “Messages” option on the left-hand side of the screen
- Choose “New Message” and select the option that is most suitable for your request