Classes & Instruction
Librarians can help your class with presentations, workshops, and research and information literacy activities delivered synchronously or asynchronously. We can also prepare online course research guides focused on resources and strategies specific to the topics, assignments, and learning outcomes of your course.
Some things we can present on include:
- Developing research questions by exploring scholarly sources
- Finding, evaluating, and using information resources
- Navigating the Libraries website for research tools and databases
- Making use of bibliographic management tools such as RefWorks, Zotero, and Mendeley
Students can also make individual or group appointments with librarians via Zoom throughout the semester.
When contacting us about instruction, please include the following:
- Your name and an email address or phone number.
- Course name and number.
- Number of students in the class.
- Any specific research goals you would like the librarian to cover.
We look forward to collaborating with you to best serve your class.