For Graduate Students
BU Libraries is here to support your graduate work. While you may be familiar with BU Libraries Search and our electronic resources, there are other services we can provide to help you in your studies.
Getting Started with BU Libraries
- Using the Libraries Online
- How to pick a citation management tool
- Getting an ORCID
An ORCID is an alphanumeric code used to help manage your scholarly profile and track publications, BU has information on setting one up. You can also share an existing ORCID with BU.
Research Help and Other Services
- Digital Scholarship Services
- Data Services
- Interlibrary Borrowing
- Subject Specialist Librarians
- Scanning & Digital Delivery (for doctoral students only)