- Go to the BU Libraries Search start page to locate course reserve materials at BU Libraries. You can search by course number or faculty name as well as title or author. Enter your search terms and select Course Reserves as the search option.
- Place books, articles, and other readings on reserve for your students using this form, indicating your preferred library location.
- If you have put material on reserve in previous semesters, please contact the appropriate Reserves office to reactivate old requests. Submit new forms for additional materials.
- email@example.com 617-353-3739
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-353-3705
- email@example.com 671-353-4301
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-358-0962
(Astronomy reserve services are available here as well.)
The following libraries are administratively separate, and have different policies regarding reserve material. Please contact them directly.
- email@example.com 617-638-4244
- Email or call 617-353-3151