Course Readings (Reserves)
- Go to Course Readings (Leganto) to locate course materials (reserves) lists at BU Libraries.
Log in with your BU username and Kerberos password. After reading or dismissing the “Welcome to your Course Materials” screens, you will be brought to the Leganto main screen.
To find a course, click Find Lists in the navigation panel on the left side of the screen.
Enter the course number or instructor’s last name in the first field at the top of the screen, and click the search icon or hit return.
Click the course in the list of results that is the one you want. This will bring up the list of course materials. Each entry in the list is hyperlinked so that you can click it to gain access to the item.
To add a course to My Lists section of the navigation panel, click ADD next to the course name. The next time you log in, My Lists will show all the courses you have added.
- Place books, articles, and other readings on reserve for your students using this form, indicating your preferred library location.
- If you have put material on reserve in previous semesters, please contact the appropriate Reserves office to reactivate old requests. Submit new forms for additional materials.
- email@example.com 617-353-3739
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-353-3705
- email@example.com 671-353-4301
- firstname.lastname@example.org 617-358-0962
(Astronomy reserve services are available here as well.)
The following libraries are administratively separate, and have different policies regarding reserve material. Please contact them directly.
- email@example.com 617-638-4244
- Email or call 617-353-3151
745 Commonwealth Avenue, 2nd Floor. Email or call 617-358 -0698