Your DIY Guide for Spring Break in Boston
Are you staying in Boston over Spring Break? Boston in March has lots to offer. Make sure you layer, we never know if it’s going to be 60 degrees or snow a few inches, gather a few friends and head out to the Public Garden for a walk. Then, maybe over to the Museum of Fine Arts for the afternoon and a concert at the House of Blues, that night.
All in one day or spread out the events throughout the week! It’s all DIY and it’s up to you. SAO has put together some ideas for you to fill you Intersession with adventure. Enjoy!
Alternative Spring Break with the Community Service Center
Are you a student passionate about social justice, community service and looking to build your BU community during spring break with people who share the same passion as you? Join Alternative Service Break next week!
Spend Time Outdoors
- Visit the Boston Commons or the Public Garden
- Ice skating at the Frog Pond. College night on Tuesday, March 8!
- Walk around Castle Island
- Visit the Bunker Hill Monument
- Visit the Mapparium
Invest in Your Artsy Side
- Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA)
- Museum of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- National Center for African American Artist
Spend a Day or Night Out on the Town – Events in Boston
- Saint Patrick’s Day events – South Boston
- Catch up on a concert at the TD Garden or House of Blues
- SoWa Vintage Market
- Wander through Faneuil Hall