At Boston University Dining Services, we think eating well is an important part of campus life. Of course, you wouldn’t choose a university just for the food. But now that you’re here, isn’t it great to know you have one of the finest college dining programs in the country?
By any measure—quality, variety, flexibility, convenience, or pure deliciousness—we’re proud to say BU Dining Services excels. If it’s healthy options you want, we offer the exclusive Sargent Choice program, developed in partnership with the Sargent College Nutrition & Fitness Center. And for a healthier planet, we emphasize local ingredients and sustainable business practices to reduce our carbon footprint.
Always fresh, never boring.
Besides special dining events, BU gives you an enormous variety of choices every day, all over campus:
- 4 All-you-care-to-eat residence rooms, each with its own unique look and feel, including a kosher and Vegan dining room
- 28 retail outlets including 4 Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Subway, and a grocery/convenience store
- The Union Court with 10 different restaurant stations
- The Fuller’s BU Pub, catering to faculty, staff, and students over 21
- Catering on the Charles, our on-campus catering provider for all departments and student groups
- Certified Halal products available on our menus in the residence dining rooms
- Rhetty-to-go Meal Program to get a packaged meal from the all-you-care-to-eat dining rooms.
- Late night dining options open until 12am, 1am and 2am