At Boston University Dining Services, we think eating well is an important part of campus life. Of course, you wouldn’t choose a university just for the food. But now that you’re here, isn’t it great to know you have one of the finest college dining programs in the country?
By any measure—quality, variety, flexibility, convenience, or pure deliciousness—we’re proud to say BU Dining excels. If it’s healthy options you want, we offer the exclusive Sargent Choice program, developed in partnership with the Sargent College Nutrition & Fitness Center. And for a healthier planet, we emphasize local ingredients and sustainable business practices to reduce our carbon footprint.
Always fresh, never boring.
BU gives you an enormous variety of choices every day, all over campus:
- 4 all-you-care-to-eat residence dining rooms, each with its own unique look and feel, including a dedicated kosher vegan dining room
- 28 retail eateries including Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Subway, and grocery/convenience stores
- Mobile-order and pick-up through Grubhub Campus Dining, completely integrated with meal plans
- The George Sherman Union Food Hall with 8 serving stations, under one roof
- Fuller’s BU Pub, catering to faculty, staff, and students over 21
- Catering on the Charles, our on-campus catering provider for all departments and student groups
- Certified Halal products available on our menus in the residence dining rooms
- Rhetty-to-go meals to get a packaged meal from the all-you-care-to-eat dining rooms
- Late night dining options open until midnight