Charles River Campus

Operations & Service Center

Medical Campus

Control Center

Procedures for requesting routine maintenance or trades services are slightly different for students, faculty/staff, and tenants of rental properties. 

There are three scenarios in which a user may need to request services from Facilities. 

  • Routine maintenance 
  • Non-routine maintenance 
  • Emergencies