Obviously, we recognize the value of a quality education, and not just at the university level. Early learning is absolutely critical. That’s why our undergrads and educators work extensively with the city’s youngest minds, from pre-K to high school. We’re equally enthusiastic to help adult learners pursue their interests and passions. It’s what we stand for. It’s the central strand of our DNA.
- Our commitment to higher education in the neighborhood through the Menino Scholars Program and the Community Service Awards has given over $186 million in scholarships to promising Boston high school graduates since 1973.
- BU’s CityLab provides middle and high school students access to BU’s state-of-the-art biotech labs. 617-638-5620
- The Community Scholars Program helps health professionals pursue a part-time master in public health with tuition assistance while keeping a full-time regular job schedule. email@example.com
- BioScience Academy is a one-year program in applied biotechnology for unemployed residents with a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) background, helping them gain jobs in related fields. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School of Education’s long-standing partnership with the Trotter Elementary School has contributed to a remarkable turnaround.