Your donation supports many of the activities that make the archaeology experience at BU so rewarding and memorable. Help make the Archaeology Program the best it can be for our students—and create change on campus and around the world!
There are many ways in which a donation to the Archaeology Program will help us further our mission of supporting archaeology around the world:
- Scholarships are provided to defray the costs of field research travel and accommodations
- Funds to help students travel to professional meetings and conferences
- Funds to help students with out-of-pocket research analysis, field, and conference supplies (posters, permits, fees, etc.)
All donations to Boston University, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, are tax-deductible within IRS limits. Please consult your tax professional for detailed guidance.
Thank you for supporting us!
Give online via secure link:
Give by mail:
To pay by mail with a check:
- Make your check payable to Trustees of Boston University.
- On the check’s memo line, specify Archaeology Program.
- Print the Archaeology Donation Form.
- Mail your gift with the form to the address on the form or to Boston University Development, PO Box 22605, New York, NY 10087-2605
- Email or call the administrator, Maria H. Sousa (email@example.com, 617-358-1641) that you’ve sent a donation via the mail.
Archaeology Funds at Boston University
Archaeology Program General Fund
Archaeology Program – Mary Beaudry Broadening Archaeological Participation Fund
Archaeology Program – Chad DiGregorio Fund
Archaeology Program – Creighton Gabel Endowed Memorial Fund