Reframing stress when everything is upside down
“What keeps you up at night?” is one of the most common questions asked during panels and interviews on conference stages – which says so much about our culture and how we value “stress.” We know that stress costs us our time and energy under “normal” circumstances. But how do we begin to tackle reframing stress during a global pandemic when nothing is “normal” and many of the solutions we would typically seek aren’t available? As leaders, managers, and human beings, it’s critical to talk about how we individually and collectively manage our health and wellness at this time.
Presented by Brady Hahn (CGS’05, CAS’07), Founder of The Noodle Collective.
Additional resources on reframing stress:
- How To Support Bereaved Employees Returning To The Workplace
- How To Support Women of Color During COVID-19
- 2020 Wellbeing Guide From Calm + Culture Amp
- 4 Experts on Why Performance Reviews May Be a Thing of The Past
- The Secret Struggles of Introverts In A Remote Workforce
- How to Cope With Zoom Fatigue
- A Mindful Approach to Helping Your Team Through the Current Global Crisis
- Employees: How to Manage Job Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic