Academic Progress and Graduation

School of Hospitality Administration Policy

A graduation application must be submitted to the Academic Advising office in SHA one calendar year in advance of the date on which the degree is to be conferred. The University is not responsible for the graduation of any student who fails to submit this form. Students are responsible for the accuracy of their graduation applications and for ensuring that their transcripts accurately reflect their academic records at the time they submit a graduation application. Students have seven years from the date of initial matriculation in which to complete their degrees.

Please refer to the SHA Academic Advising office at 928 Commonwealth Avenue or 617-353-0930 for information regarding graduation with honors.