Intra-University Transfer

School of Hospitality Administration Policy

A student must have a cumulative 2.0 GPA in all coursework and a C or higher in HF 100 Introduction to Hospitality Industry in order to transfer in the School of Hospitality Administration.

Accelerated Pathway

Accelerated Co-Requisite Pathway is available for current Boston University students interested in SHA. Our academic counselor will meet with you, evaluate your coursework, and map out a personalized study plan for you to complete our degree requirements in a timely manner.

Students interested in learning more about transferring into the SHA program can contact Meg Andrews, Director of Student Services at the School of Hospitality Administration,, 617-353-0930.

Students are advised to refer to Boston University’s Intra-University Transfer policy for criteria, procedures, and guidelines as it relates to the schools or colleges within BU.