Questrom School of Business Policy
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to transfer to Questrom School of Business from another Boston University school/college:
- Attend a mandatory information session.
- Successfully earn a minimum grade of “C” in five of the following courses, and no less than “C–” in the sixth course:
- CAS MA 121 or MA 123 (4 cr)
- QST SM 131 (4 cr)
- QST SM 132 (2 cr)
- CAS EC 101 (4 cr)
- CAS EC 102 (4 cr)
- CAS WR 120 (or equivalent) First-Year Writing Seminar (4 cr)
- Attain a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 or higher. No exceptions.
- Resolve any Incomplete (“I”) grades in academic courses.
- Submit the IUT Application Form after successful completion of each of the eligibility requirements listed above.
- Please note: non-Questrom students may not take QST SM 131 and QST SM 132 until they have completed one full-time semester at Boston University.