About BU Google Apps
- BU Google Apps is hosted through Google Apps for Education. Many, although not all, services provided through commercially-available Google are also available through BU Google Apps.
- Those with a BU Google Apps account can access mail sent to email@example.com through BU Google Mail. In addition, the BU Google Apps account provides access to Calendar, Drive, Google+ and Sites.
- The agreement between Boston University and Google provides enhanced features and protections such as:
- Creating Appointment Slots in BU Google Calendar;
- Unlimited storage for BU Google Mail and BU Google Drive
- Access to BU Google Apps is secured by Web Login and available at www.bu.edu/google and www.bu.edu/webmail.
- A BU Google Apps account is provisioned to all incoming students. Faculty and staff who would like a BU Google Apps account, can enable one at the Account Creation page.
- In addition, alumni beginning with the class of 2010 who do not already have a BU Google Apps account are welcome to enable one.