Available to: Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments
Cost: In most cases there is no charge for use.
- See Getting Started, below.
IS&T designed and maintains the University’s primary PC lab in the BU Common @ Mugar. Many schools and colleges provide local computing resources designed to meet specific needs.
Labs provide convenient access to reliable computing resources and common software applications. They may offer access to applications required in certain areas of study or packages that individuals might need occasionally but not often enough to justify their purchase. Labs also provide an opportunity to learn about applications you might otherwise never have a chance to try.
- Convenient locations, most with printing, some with scanning resources
- Support staff to answer questions
- A variety of standard and specialized software
- Specialized departmental labs in some schools and colleges
- High performance graphics and visualization at our SCV Computer Graphics Lab
Review resources, hours of operation, policies, and support availability for each lab.