The LLM Professional Development Office and Graduate Tax Program are staffed by experienced attorneys who provide career advising services to graduate students at BU Law. The Professional Development website is your online source of career advice, information and resources, and includes updates on future programming and downloadable copies of all of our career and bar-related guides. You can also check the BU Law online job posting site Symplicity and schedule an appointment to meet with the Professional Development staff in your LLM program.
We can help you with:
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Mock interviews
- Individual career counseling
- Career and job fair alerts
- Bar information and advising
- Professional development guides