To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- Scott Luskin ('05) named partner in Payne & Fears' Los Angeles office
- Deborah Beth Medows ('11) named associate counsel for the Assembly Majority Program and Counsel to the New York State Assembly
- Burton Berg ('54) and Samuel Laipson ('54) featured in "Worcester Law Partners Live Their Fellowship Every Day," Telegram
- Carl Finger ('93) runs for mayor of Scarsdale, NY
- Markos Moulitsas ('99) featured in "Moulitsas Considers Run for Congress," HNGN
- Dana Brody-Brown ('97) joins Hoge Fenton as Senior IP Attorney
- Denver Edwards ('94) joins Bryant Rabbino LLP as partner
- Richard Ainsworth and Paul Caron (LL.M. '88) named to the Top 20 U.S. Tax Professors by SSRN
- Mass. courts see influx of BU Law grads to judgeships
- Matthew Leonard (LL.M. '10) named director at Rackemann, Sawyer & Brewster
- BU Law congratulates alumni who made partner in 2014
- Maggie Weir (J.D. '04, LL.M. '08) selected as an "In-House Leader in the Law," by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly, and New England In-House
- Elaine J. Guthormsen (LL.M. '13) featued in "Ontario Is Growing With The Addition of New Attorney"
- Clarence Jones ('59) featured in "Thoughts on Martin Luther King Day," Library of Congress
- Adam Falk ('90) is named Senior Vice President, Government Affairs at Charter Communications
- Gary Domoracki ('89) joins Barclays as managing director and regional manager for Boston