To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- Composition by Ron Leshnower ('97) reviewed as "Beautiful and Remarkable Achievment"
- Michael Szlosek ('92) named Town Administrator in Sterling, MA
- Elin Graydon ('79) named Prosecutor of the Year by the Massachusetts DA's Association
- Former Defense Secretary William S. Cohen ('65) announces independent review of whether the United States Environmental Protection Agency acted fairly in connection with mining in the Bristol Bay, Alaska watershed
- Stephen Pessagno ('11) joins L+G, LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Martha Coakley ('79) interviewed by the Harvard Political Review on her career in law and politics
- Matthew A. Morris (LL.M. '09) joins Kerstein, Coren & Lichtenstein, LLP as a partner in the firm's tax and estate planning department
- Valerie Zolezzi-Wyndham ('02) elected chair of the Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center board of directors
- David Brodsky ('95) named a "Five Star Wealth Manager"
- Michael Molloy ('12) and Christopher Strang ('05) to be honored at Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Excellence in the Law Awards
- Douglas E. Kelin (LL.M. '08) joins Honigman, Miller, Schwartz & Cohn LLP as a partner in the firm's real estate department
- Jeff Feigelson ('86) appointed Millbrook, NY town justice
- Robert Bowen ('90) featured in "'Firefighter Four' Accept Offer to Attempt Mediation," Groton Herald
- Stacy Malone ('02) to participate in a panel entitled "Women in Law—Perspectives & Trends," organized by the UMass Amherst Legal Alumni Network
- Andy Felner ('90) joins Sheppard Mullin as a partner in the firm's corporate practice group
- Ernst Hunter (LL.M. '10) authors "Sales Tax Slice: CSX II – The Litigation Engine That Could (Or Couldn't)," Bloomberg BNA