To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- Demitrios Moschos ('65) Inducted into Human Resource Executive Magazine's Hall of Fame
- Anat Maytal ('09) honored in 2014 Oticon Focus on People Awards
- Carolyn Pointer ('05) joins Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Medical Humanities Department
- Matthew Gardella ('94) joins Mintz Levin's Corporate & Securities Practice
- Sidney Yankson ('10) writes chapter in "The Hong Kong Anti-Money Laundering Ordinances: Commentary and Annotations"
- Carl Weiner ('81) selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Paul Feldman ('82) and Michael Malm ('67) selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Alfred Catalfo ('47) published his autobiography, "Undefeated: Scored On Once"
- Registration for Alumni Weekend 2014 is now open
- Lorraine Cherrick ('81) named one of St. Louis' Most Influential Business Women
- Neal Wolkoff ('80) appointed to FNEX Advisory Board
- Alumni welcome admitted students to the global BU Law network in six international cities
- Nisha Patel ('09) joins McDonald Hopkins as an associate in the firm's Business Department
- Jennifer Betit Yen ('01) to host Asian American Film Lab and Asians on Film Festival event "Film Lab Presents"
- Ruta Kalvaitis Skucas ('98) named partner at Pierce Atwood LLP
- Chris Gillotti ('63) named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer