To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- David Gelfarb ('86) named partner at Moss & Kalish PLLC
- Jan Levine ('78) featured in "Duquesne University Law Professor Honored With Two Awards," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Scott Schomer ('90) named to Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Monica Johnson ('94) appointed Chair of the State Open Meetings Law Compliance Board, Maryland
- Seymour James ('74) featured in "NY Legal Aid Society Taps Longtime Staffer to Lead," The Wall Street Journal
- Eleanor Baker (LL.M. '80) recognized by The Maine Magazine as one of 50 Mainers who make a difference in their state
- Robin Russell (LL.M. '93) receives Louise B. Raggio Award from State Bar of Texas Women and the Law section
- James McHugh ('70) featured in "Gambling Commissioner James McHugh Steps Into the Spotlight," The Boston Globe
- Emily Westfall ('13) joins Segal McCambridge Singer and Mahoney Ltd.
- Neil Oberfeld ('87) named ADL Mountain States regional board chair
- Arya Shekar ('10) accepts the Business Leader in Human Rights award, presented by the Political Asylum/Immigration Representation (PAIR) Project, on behalf of Dimagi
- John Miller (JD '77 LLM '82), candidate for Massachusetts Attorney General, interviewed by Fox Boston
- Luca CM Melchionna (LLM '03) appointed Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association International Law Europe Committee
- Chaloea Williams ('14) and Sarah Damerville ('14) featured in "Big Law Firms Resume Hiring," The Wall Street Journal
- Deborah Beth Medows named a Chairperson for the Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York's Joint Society Event
- Andrew J. Melnick ('89) named Cheif Litigation Counsel at RCS Capital