To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- Sanem Ozdural ('97) featured in "Lawyer's New Novel Examines Rights, Responsibilities, and Justice in a Place Beyond the Light Veil"
- Kevin Lastorino ('91) joins the Robert Wood Johnson Health System as corporate chief legal officer
- David Zaslav ('85) featured in "The Cable Boss," Time Magazine
- Edwin Aro ('89) featured in "Inside America's Toughest Prison," New York Times
- Michael Keats ('95) joins Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP as a partner
- Eric Becker ('92) named senior vice president for corporate communications at Starz
- Tobias Lederberg ('93) apointed to the Rhode Island State Labor Relations Board
- Michele L. Neuendorf ('98) appointed Assistant to the Labor Member of the U.S. Railroad Retirement Board
- BU Law celebrates pro bono accomplishments of students, faculty, and alumni in 2014-2015
- Fahd Riaz ('02) joins DLA Piper's Philadelphia office
- Andrew Puls ('10) joins Leventhal Law
- Jane Michaels ('73) featured in Lawdragon's "Lawyer Limelight," and named to the "Lawdragon 500"
- Lynda B. Furash (LLM in Taxation '11) launches Furash Law LLC
- Toby Knapp ('97) joins O'Melveny & Myers LLP as an M&A and Private Equity partner
- Deborah Butler (J.D. '86, LL.M. '87) to serve on panel for Framingham Taxpayers Association
- Christine Pepe ('99) named Vice President for business and legal affairs for the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers