To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- Michael Berman ('82) featured in "REIT Focus: General Growth Properties, Inc.," Seeking Alpha
- Norman Weinberg ('48) remembered in "Norman S. Weinberg, at 95; Lawmaker Who Burned Midnight Oil for Community," Boston Globe
- Meghan Covino ('02) featured in Law360 Q&A
- Elizabeth Hasse ('14) featured in Tahirih Justice Center's Staff Spotlight
- Casey O'Neill ('08) named a 2015 Rising Star by the New York Law Journal
- John J. Maalouf ('94) ranked as one of the Top 10 International Trade & Finance Lawyers in the U.S.
- Erik G. Nielsen ('11) joins Snell & Wilmer as an associate in the firm's commercial litigation group
- Annapoorni Sankaran ('95) receives APIS Champion of Diversity Award from State Bar Section
- Ruta Kalvaitis Skučas ('98) named Energy and Environmental Trailblazer by the National Law Journal
- Timothy Ryan ('85) named general counsel at post-acute care provider AccentCare
- Carla M. Moynihan ('95) joins Sherin & Lodgen LLP as a partner in the firm's Real Estate Department
- Seymour James ('74) named to committee to examine the effectiveness of the Joint Committee on Public Ethics
- Brent Britton ('94) to present seminar on "Ownability: How Intellectual Property Works for Artists and Creatives"
- Anat Maytal ('09) featured in ABA Business Law Section's Diversity and Inclusion Committee Newsletter
- Peter Eliades ('63) interviewed on GoldSeek Radio
- Sara A. Wells (J.D. '02, LL.M. '04) joins Morgan Lewis as a partner