To receive The Record (sent annually) or the quarterly Bostonia magazine, please e-mail us or call 617.353.3118.
Please e-mail press releases to be published on this Web site.
- Wendy L. Schoen ('91) recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional
- Joseph Aviv ('75) featured in "Honigman Partner to Lead American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers in Michigan," Detroit Business Journal
- Ernst Guerrier (LL.M. '07) guest speaker at Blue Hills Adult Education English program in Norwood, MA
- Michael Sonnenblick ('93) authors "Summer Camp and College: More Fun, Less Taxing," Accounting Web
- Lillian Levine ('46) featured in "Meet Dr. Rachel Levine, PA's New Top Doc," Philadelphia Gay News
- Edward Waldman ('84) receives Mary-Helen Mautner Award for Excellence in Appellate Litigation
- Brian A. Goldman ('88) selected as a candidate for Rhode Island District Court vacancy
- Linda V. Tiano ('81) joins Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP as a partner in the firm's Healthcare practice
- Ian P. Gilbert (LL.M. '10) joins Bernstein Shur as a tax associate in the firm's business law practice group
- David Gelfarb ('86) seeks a third term representing Westchester County's sixth legislative district
- Eric Gurgold (LL.M. '88) named to the 2015 Florida Super Lawyers list for Estate & Probate law
- Charlotte Ivancic ('03) named one of the 20 most powerful women staffers on Capitol Hill by the National Journal
- Stacey DeBoise Luster ('91) accepts position at Worcester State University
- Gregory Ewing ('95) authors "HIPAA, Meaningful Use and the False Claims Act," Texas Dentists for Medicaid Reform
- Dr. Stephana E. Patton ('02) named general counsel at BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
- David Grossman ('91) named co-president at Third Sector Capital Partners