In addition to the facilities provided by the Computer Science Department, CS students may also take advantage of other computing facilities around the BU campus.
- BU TechWeb: General information and help for BU-wide technology resources.
- IT Help Center: General technology support for all non-CS services and issues, with walk-in help centers and online support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IS&T Research Computing: Support for students and faculty engaged in scientific computation and modeling.
- Shared Computing Cluster: A large high-performance computing cluster consisting of thousands of CPUs, hundreds of GPUs, high-speed networking, and petabytes of high-performance shared storage, provided by IS&T Research Computing at no cost to BU researchers.
- College of Arts and Sciences Computing Labs: Provides workstations for use by CAS courses.