Current Student FAQ

For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our Current Student FAQ.

Course Petition

If you would like to petition for a course to count towards your MS degree, please fill out the course petition form.

CS 901: Internship in CS

CS 901 allows international students to use CPT for an internship after their first year of study. Students interested in registering for CS 901 should read the information about the course closely before completing the application.

Final Paper Submission

Work Opportunities

The Department of Computer Science frequently has opportunities for MS students to work as a grader, teaching assistant (TA), or research assistant (RA). The department will send out an email to students each semester once available positions have been determined. Please note that these positions are not guaranteed and placement is determined based on a variety of factors.