IS&T, Sourcing, the IT Partners, and Sustainability have adopted a set of networked printer standards. These standards have been selected after a formal Request for Proposal process, and have been adopted as policy by Boston University. The goals of the Printer Standards are:
- Negotiated pricing on selected models
- Reduced cost of consumables from approved vendor.
- Improved support and management from your IT support.
- Reduced energy costs by selection of EPEAT certified printers.
How to Purchase
- BU Printer Standards are purchased through the GovConnection catalog in BUworks.
- For model information, pricing, and and how to place a PO in BUworks, visit Sourcing & Procurement: Networked Printer Standards
- IS&T supported departments are encouraged to consult with IS&T Desktop Services when selecting a printer. To engage IS&T Desktop Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-IS&T supported groups are encouraged consult with your local IT support. For contact information, please use this directory of Other (Non-IS&T) Technical Support Resources