Available to: Students, Faculty, Staff
Cost: Varies depending on equipment and service. Please call Communication Services at 3-2097 for an estimate.
- See Getting Started, below.
The Boston University telephone system accommodates more than 14,000 lines serving the Charles River, Fenway, and Medical campuses. We provide you with access to those lines, along with a wide range of business telephone services and equipment for University departments.
Whether you need new desktop phones, headsets, toll-free numbers, additional lines, or changes to your existing service, you don't have to do the research -- we've done it for you. We'll even help you design a whole new telephone system for your department or office.
- Order or change service - request a new telephone line or change features on an existing line.
- Headsets - keep your hands free for working if you have a high volume of calls or long conference calls.
- High quality speakerphones - allow you to hold calls in large conference rooms with all participants being heard on both ends.
- Toll-free numbers - allow your clients to call you with no charges to themselves.
- Phone model user guides – learn all about your telephone and its functionality.
- Design a new phone system - take advantage of our extensive expertise in equipment, systems, and client needs.
Departments must provide a requisition for most services and equipment requests.
Click the link on the appropriate topic and follow the instructions. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us at 617-353-2097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.