Digital Signage Requirements
Ensuring that every Student Group has the opportunity to promote their events is one of the top priorities of the Student Activities Office, which is why every student group can promote events across campus absolutely FREE. Simply complete the Digital Signage Request Form and, upon approval by the BU Central staff, your promotion will run in rotation on the George Sherman Union screen for up to two weeks before your event.
In order for your Student Group’s digital signage request to be approved, the image must meet the requirements below:
- Your event must be approved on Boston University’s Engage platform
- Your image must be less than 20MB and submitted in JPEG format at 1920x1080px
- Your image must be horizontal
- Your image must be in coordination with a BU Student Group in good standing with the Student Activities Office
- Signage must have event name, event date, and contact email
Upon approval, the Student Group’s image will appear on the Digital Signage screen in the George Sherman Union. Please note approval can take up to a week for review, approval, and posting.
If you fail to meet any of these requirements, the Student Activities Office reserves the right to deny any request submitted for digital signage promotion. Offices and Departments are not permitted on the GSU digital signage.
Contact us directly about video or animation at email@example.com.