Hot off the press! Boston University has an incredible series of events...
Our passion is helping you explore yours.
With 450+ student organizations, it’s easy to pursue a favorite hobby or get a taste of something different. We’ll help you find students who share your interests—or get the ball rolling with you to create a new group. If you’re looking to dovetail your pastimes with your long-term goals, a chat with us can help.
Join our team.
You can help shape the programs that make life at BU exciting and diverse. Some 100+ students work directly with us to help student groups present events across campus. As part of the Student Activities team, you can:
- Guide student leaders through planning engaging experiences as an Activities Consultant.
- Join the Allocations Board to help finance student activities.
- Use your creative skills to promote student events as part of our MKTG team.
- Spread the word through social media as one of our Mavens.
- Join the Programming Team to help host large-scale events for the BU community.
If any of these activities strike your fancy, let us know and we’ll get you started.