- Additional Titles:Director of Faculty Diversity and Inclusion, Sargent College
- Education:Bachelor of Science, Health Science, Boston University, 1999
Master of Science, Physical Therapy, Boston University, 2001
Doctor of Physical Therapy, MGH Institute of Health Professions, 2005
- Applying Evidence to Discharge Planning in the Acute Care Setting. APTA National Combined Sections Meeting, 2013.
- Applying Evidence to Discharge Planning in the Acute Care Setting. APTA of MA Annual Conference, 2012.
- Silverman Symposium Poster Presentation- Preventing Syncopal Events during Therapy, Silverman Institute for Health Care Quality and Safety, 2009.
- Indications for Chest Physical Therapy. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Nursing Staff In-service, 2008.
- Syncope and Postural Hypotension. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Rehabilitation Staff In-service, 2008.
- Heads Up! Understanding TBI. Nursing and Rehab Seminar, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 2006.
- Physical Therapy Treatment in Acute Stroke. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center- Case Conference Presentation, 2006.
- Mobilizing the Patient of Size. Grand Rounds: Rehab Services, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 2004.
- Care of the Complex Medical Patient. Grand Rounds: Rehab Services, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 2001.
- Hayhurst, C. Critical and Acute Care: Lessons from Boston. PT in Motion, September 2013.
- Wood, D. United They Stand. PT Today, June 2013
- American Physical Therapy Association, 1999-present
Licenses and Certifications
- Geriatric Certified Specialist, 2010-present
- APTA Certified Clinical Instructor, 2003-present
- Physical Therapy License: State of Massachusetts, 2001-present
- American Red Cross-BLS CPR, 1995-present