- Education:BA in Biology and Education, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
PhD in Biomedical Sciences, University of California, San Francisco
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Co, E. (2019). The power of practice: adjusting curriculum to include emphasis on skills. In Press. Journal of College Science Teaching.
- Co, E. and Spilios, K. Using Data to Improve Teaching Practices and Student Outcomes. Invited Speaker for ExamSoft Assessment Conference, leadership track, 2019.
- Co, E. with HHMI Faculty Mentoring Group. HAPifying BioInteractive Resources. Human Anatomy and Physiology Society Annual Conference, 2019.
- Co, E. and Spilios, K. Enhancing Student Outcomes in Large Lecture Courses. Poster presentation Experimental Biology Conference 2019.
- Co, E. Workshop: Adapting Textbook Case Studies to Use as Active Learning Activities in Anatomy and Physiology. Human Anatomy and Physiology Society Annual Conference, 2017.
- McIntyre, M., Co, E., Knight, M., Spilios, K. Improving Learning Outcomes Through Active-Learning in Introductory Biology. Society of College Science Teachers National Convention, Boston, MA 2014.
Awards and Honors
View all profiles