Intra-University Transfer (IUT) for BU Students

If you are looking to transfer from within Boston University to Sargent College, please make an appointment through the Academic Services Center. An academic counselor will meet with you, evaluate your coursework, and map out a preliminary schedule.

Contact Information:
Academic Services Center
Sargent College, Room 207
635 Commonwealth Avenue

Note: A 2.0 GPA is required to transfer into the junior year of most Sargent College programs unless otherwise stated. You may not transfer into any Sargent College program during the first semester of your first year. Unless otherwise noted, you may submit your application after completing one full semester at Boston University. You may not transfer into Sargent College as an undeclared major. Also, transfer applications for most programs will be accepted at any point up to the beginning of the junior year.