Sargent Room Reservations
Please use the links below to see the availability of proprietary rooms in Sargent. A form to request a room can be found at the bottom of each page. Please be specific when describing your meeting purpose and include associated course numbers.
For Registrar’s classrooms SAR 101, 102, 104, and 300:
- Room requests associated with scheduled university classes as well as non-class events should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Room requests associated with student organizations should be directed to SAO.
Please note: Requests should be made at least one week in advance to ensure adequate time for processing.
If you need to cancel a conference room booking, please submit a cancellation request.
200 (Alumni Conference Room): 14–18 seats
257 (Gayle R. Berg Conference Room):10 seats
303: 12–16 seats
417: 10 seats
534: 16 seats
664: 10 seats
220: 32 seats
236: 24 seats
Note special rules for rooms 220 and 236:
- No food or drink (except water) is permitted in these rooms.
- Room use will be prioritized based on class and/or instruction needs corresponding to room attributes.
- Not available for TA office hours or non-academic related meetings.
- Room technology training with MSC staff should be scheduled in advance of the class.
- Meetings requiring videoconferencing will be given priority over other types of meetings.
- Furniture in the room may be rearranged and reconfigured, but remember to return the room to its original layout when you are done. Furniture cannot be taken from these rooms without permission. For questions or concerns, contact email@example.com.
610: 30 seats
107*: 20 seats
*As of August 19, 2019, seating in Room 107 will be replaced with mat and High-Lo tables. Please consider if the new furniture will meet your needs before making a reservation request.
Sargent Lobby (1st floor)
Setterberg Lounge (2nd floor, available weekdays after 5:00 p.m. only)
Undergraduate Lounge (3rd floor, 301)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.