Learn more Past Events & Resources
We are pleased to offer many of the session slides, video recordings, and other materials from past events.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation for a video in our archive (e.g., closed captioning), please email email@example.com.
- Research on Tap: China and the World (2/27/23)
- Research on Tap: Robotics and Autonomous Systems (2/8/23)
- Developing Plans to Promote Equitable and Inclusive Research (2/7/23)
- Finding Funding in Clinical Effectiveness Research: Meet the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) (1/12/23)
- Research on Tap: Developing Technologies for a Sustainable Future (12/7/22)
- Neuroscience Research and Youth Mental Health Funding: Meet Klingenstein Philanthropies (12/6/22)
- Early Career Workshop (12/1/22)
Full Archive, By Topic
Learn more about BU research from materials collected from recent panels and talks, including our popular Research on Tap series.
Antiracism, Racism & Inequality
Arts & Humanities
Earth, Environment & Sustainability
Accelerating the Energy Transition: Transformative Pathways to Decarbonization and Sustainability in the Next Decade
Health & Biomedicine
Global Development & International Issues
People & Society
Other Research Events
Funding & Partnerships
Workshops and sessions related to finding funding, preparing proposals, and cultivating relationships with sponsors.
Finding Funding – General
Federal Funding – NIH
Federal Funding – NSF
Federal Funding – Other Agencies
Humanities and Social Sciences
International Partners in Research
Mentorship and Training Awards
Workshops and sessions about how to do research at BU.
Data & Tools
Workshops and sessions about how to use data and data tools to further your research.
Bring to Market
Workshops and sessions about how to bring your idea or technology to market.
The Investor’s Perspective on Women-Led Startups: Q&A for Early-Stage Innovators with the Golden Seeds Angel Investor Network
Promote Your Work
Workshops and sessions about how to get the word out about your research.
Workshops and sessions about other topics related to research at BU.