Health profession schools require you to submit official transcripts from Boston University and all other institutions at which you have taken college courses (even if the credits have been transferred to Boston University or the courses have been taken as part of a high school program).

It is your responsibility to request that all official transcripts from the appropriate institutions be sent directly to central application services. The Preprofessional Advising Office cannot submit official or unofficial transcripts on behalf of applicants.

BU submits electronic transcripts through Parchment to the following central application services below. Additional instructions on how to send your official BU transcript to central application services are available on the Registrar’s websiteFor any questions regarding ordering an official BU transcript, please contact the BU’s Registrar’s Office.

If you are currently taking courses, we recommend you wait to send your official transcript until your grades are posted. This may not be possible depending on your application timeline (e.g. CASPA, NursingCAS, and SOPHAS applicants may need to submit their transcript(s) before grades are posted for the semester in which they are submitting their application).  If you are graduating (and if possible based on your application deadlines) you may want to consider waiting to send your transcript until your official graduation information is listed on your transcript, which typically happens the week immediately after the official commencement dates in May, August, and January.