About Your Donation
Ways to give:
- Make a one-time or recurring gift online
- Mail a check payable to Boston University Hillel to: BU Hillel
ATTN: Ethan Sobel
213 Bay State Road
Boston, MA 02215
If your company has a matching gift program, Boston University’s Employer Identification Number is 04-2103547, and be sure to designate your gift to BU Hillel
Please email Ethan Sobel (email@example.com) with any questions about your donation.
Our goal is to dramatically increase the quality and quantity and one-on-one meetings we have with Jewish students across campus. The 20-person Engagement Intern team, dubbed the “Coffee Crew”, works to invite individuals to a conversation over coffee (or tea) to discuss what brings joy and meaning to their lives.
– $5,000 covers a semester of Coffee Crew interns and coffee dates with uninvolved or first-year Jewish students
– $1,000 covers 100 staff/student coffee dates with uninvolved or first-year Jewish students
– $500 covers 50 staff/student coffee dates with uninvolved or first-year Jewish students
There’s nothing like fresh homemade challah, the familiar smell of delicious food, and a warm, welcoming community with whom to celebrate Shabbat and other Jewish holidays. For 34 Shabbatot per year, BU Hillel enables students to curate meaningful and fun Shabbat experiences on campus, as well as programming and meals to celebrate the High Holidays, Sukkot, Chanukah, Purim, and Passover.
Among the most impactful experiences students have are cohort-based travel. In addition to offering a number of ways for students to spend time in Israel, BU Hillel takes a group of students on an Alternative Spring Break trip focused on community service and social justice. Students return to campus with a newfound appreciation for their Jewish heritage, and we would love to be able to offer multiple opportunities per year for this kind of travel.