You may need us when…
DAS provides support & accommodations for documented students with disabilities.
- Did you receive accommodations at your previous school?
- Were your standardized tests modified?
- Do you have significant food allergies?
- Do you utilize ongoing tutoring or academic coaching?
If so, please check-in and let’s talk!
Who we are
Our goal, at Disability & Access Services, is to provide services and support to ensure that students are able to access and participate in the opportunities available at Boston University. Meet our experienced and dedicated staff.
Getting started: three easy steps
- Fill out the New Student Intake.
- Upload your documentation via our Accommodate database (more information will be provided on your intake form on how to do this.)
- Make an appointment for an intake with one of our staff members by calling (617) 353-3658.
Transition to college
Transitioning to college can be a huge change on many levels. Accommodations and school academic supports might look very different. We provide some advice and considerations for you on our Transitioning to College page.
If you have any questions, we are here for you. Please contact us via phone at (617) 353-3658 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deaf or hard-of-hearing students contact us by email at email@example.com.