Welcome to the Office of the Comptroller
The Office of the Comptroller is responsible for maintaining the accounting records of the University, providing accurate and timely financial reporting, and ensuring the protection of University assets by establishing and maintaining adequate internal controls. The departments within the Office of the Comptroller are Accounts Payable, Cashier Services, Collections, General Accounting, Miscellaneous Receivables, Payroll, Student Accounting Services, Student Loan Accounting, and Travel Services.
In an effort to serve you better, all general inquiries should be submitted through our Customer Service Portal. If you would prefer to connect by phone, please call 617-353-2290 during normal business hours (Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm); or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the following link to view the Frequently Asked Questions about Paperless Pay Stubs and Payroll Direct Deposit.
Quick links to our most requested forms and resources.
- Boston University W-9 2022
- Year End Closing Memo 2021
- Boston University IRS Form 990 for Fiscal Year 2021
- Boston University Audited Financial Statements Fiscal Year 2021
- After-the-Fact Review of Financial Transactions – University Memorandum
- Restricted Fund Training
- Cost Recovery Rates
- Form Supply
- Student Accounting Services