Undergraduate Forms and Policies

Boston University Academic Policies

Intra-University Transfer to CDS

Undergraduates currently enrolled at BU can transfer from their current school or college to CDS using the Intra-University Transfer (IUT) process. Applications for IUT are accepted beginning after the first semester of enrollment at BU and no later than the end of the first semester of junior year.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are starting a Data Science degree during your sophomore year or later, you may be required to overload and/or take an additional semester of coursework in order to complete the major requirements.

CDS Academic Policies FAQ

CDS Student Forms