Graduate Information

Master’s candidates

When finishing a degree, students must be registered in the semester in which the final degree requirements are completed.
Please contact the GRS Records office with any questions that are unanswered on this page by emailing

*students in BA/MA and BA/MS programs only need to submit an Intent to Graduate form to the College of Arts & Sciences in accordance with their deadlines. GRS no longer requires BA/MA or BA/MS students to submit a second Intent to Graduate form to the GRS office. GRS will obtain tentative BA/MA and BA/MS graduation lists from CAS and review in the regular manner.