Graduate Information

Before you submit the Intent to Graduate form found below, it is recommended that you review your academic record with your advisor or the Director of Graduate Studies of your program. If any information is missing on your transcript (exam results, missing grades, resolved incompletes that have not been recorded, etc.), please work with your department/program to get this information properly recorded. Please be sure that any previously earned degrees are recorded at the top of your transcript under “Basis of Admission”.