Blackboard Learn is currently available to anyone and is accessible by going to learn.bu.edu
To create a course, or copy a course from a previous semester to the current one, visit www.bu.edu/help/blackboard/ or click the Help button on any screen in Blackboard.
- Check out our quick start guides for faculty
- Attend one of our Blackboard Learn tutorials
- Watch some helpful videos provided by IS&T and Blackboard Inc.
- Find out more with Blackboard's On Demand Learning Center and Faculty Success Center
- Use TurningPoint audience response with Blackboard Learn
Archive your course
Older Blackboard course sites will be archived in accordance with the Archive & Retention Policy
We will keep a copy of course sites for 2 years after they have been archived. For longer retention, please see this guide on how you can save your course site.
The IT Help Center will answer any questions you have concerning your Blackboard course site. You can get in touch with us online at www.bu.edu/help/blackboard (or by clicking on the Help button on any screen in Blackboard), by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 353-HELP(4357).