Looking for a place to start studying for finals with your classmates? Starting today through the end of the semester, sign up to use the Library Conference Room as a Group Study Space! To do so, within 48 hours or less of the time you wish to reserve, email Sean Smith (email@example.com). Space will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
When signing up to use the Library Conference Room, remember that you are agreeing to the following rules:
1. Only current School of Theology students are allowed to reserve the Library Conference Room.
2. Each STH student is eligible to sign up for two hours of use per day. However, each individual member of a group can sign up for two hours.
3. Please be mindful of your colleagues and library staff! Although it is a group study room, try to keep the noise down; library staff members are working in adjacent offices. If you cannot make your reserved session, please cancel so others can sign up. Be prepared to leave when your reserved time is over so the next group doesn’t have to wait.
4. Food and drink are permitted, but note that if library staff has to clean up after you, we may not allow you or other members of your group to reserve the Library Conference Room again.
5. The library has the right to cancel your reserved session if the library conference room is needed by faculty or library staff on short notice.
6. Do not leave your possessions unattended while in the Library Conference Room.