Whether this is your first research paper or you’re writing your dissertation, these guides will help you put the pieces of your project in place.
- Create Bibliographies
- Access the Full Text of an Article
- Search Tips
- Cite Your Sources
- Get Writing Help
- Guide for Writers of Theses & Dissertations
- About the Research Process
Where to Find
Developed by BU Librarians, these guides help you track down specific types of materials and highlight some of the best available resources.
- Book Reviews
- Cited References: How Do I Find Who Cited an Article or Book?
- Images, Illustrations & Reproductions
- Images on the Web
- Primary Sources
- Quick Facts on the Web
Our advanced tutorials offer step-by-step instructions on specialized topics such as: