Whether this is your first research paper or you’re writing your dissertation, these guides will help you put the pieces of your project in place.
- Create Bibliographies
- Access the Full Text of an Article
- Search Tips
- Cite Your Sources
- Get Writing Help
- Guide for Writers of Theses & Dissertations
- About the Research Process
- Proposal Writing for Social Science Research
Where to Find
Developed by BU Librarians, these guides help you track down specific types of materials and highlight some of the best available resources.
- Book Reviews
- Cited References: How Do I Find Who Cited an Article or Book?
- Images, Illustrations & Reproductions
- Images on the Web
- Primary Sources
- Quick Guide to Basic Information Sources Online
Our advanced tutorials offer step-by-step instructions on specialized topics such as: