Concerts & Performances
The Boston University Tanglewood Institute presents more than 60 concerts and recitals each season. Please check back in March for a complete listing of summer 2015 offerings.
West Street Theater, Trinity Church, and Chamber Music Hall Concerts
- Concerts and recitals held at the West Street Theatre, Trinity Church, and the Chamber Music Hall are open and free to the public. No ticket purchase is necessary. Seating is first come, first served.
Ozawa Hall Concerts
- Young Artists Orchestra and Chorus concert tickets may be purchased at the door of Seiji Ozawa Hall at Tanglewood main grounds directly prior to the concert event. Please note, orchestra and chorus students are each given two complimentary tickets. Young Artists Wind Ensemble concerts are not ticketed and are open seating.
- Tickets for special events including Tanglewood On Parade and Boston Symphony Orchestra concerts must be purchased through the Boston Symphony Orchestra at www.bso.org.
West Street Theatre
- Free parking is available in the main parking lot on the 45 West Street Campus. Please do not park in the circular drive directly in front of Groton Place or your vehicle may be towed.
- Street parking in front of the church is available. Trinity Church is only a short walk from Historic Lenox and the 45 West Street Campus.
Tanglewood Main Grounds (Ozawa Hall, Music Shed, Chamber Music Hall)
- Parking for BUTI concerts in Ozawa Hall is located in the Bernstein Lot directly behind the hall and is free of charge. Those attending BUTI events in Ozawa Hall should enter Tanglewood Main Grounds using the Hawthorne Entrance and notify parking attendants of their specific BUTI concert event/destination.
- Please click here for information regarding parking at the Tanglewood Main Grounds for events in the Koussevitzky Shed and Chamber Music Hall. Recommended parking for these venues is the Lion’s Gate Lot.