Boston University has an official partnership with Top Hat as a centrally supported active learning technology.
What is Top Hat?
Top Hat’s active learning technology helps professors engage students before, during and after class. Top Hat helps you engage students in and out of the classroom through cutting-edge polling software, low-cost interactive content, flexible homework systems, and secure test-taking solutions. Top Hat also offers instructional design services to prep courses, train and work one-on-one with instructors to ensure they’re fully ready to use Top Hat for first day of class and beyond.
- Assess your students using advanced question types
- Deliver interactive lectures
- Administer assignments, quizzes and exams in a single unified platform
- Track student progress and attendance in the Top Hat gradebook
- Receive industry-leading support for professors and students
- Sync grades directly to Blackboard
Visit Top Hat’s instructor support page for more information.
Visit Top Hat’s student support page for more information.
If you need assistance with your Top Hat account or subscription please contact Top Hat’s support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-663-5491.
Cost (Students, as of 1/20)
4 months – $26
1-year – $40
4-years – $85
*The subscription applies to the full Top Hat platform including Classroom, Assignment and Test. Low-cost textbooks and free resources are also available to use with the platform.