IS&T provides media and licenses for a number of mathematical and scientific programs used throughout the University. The license requirements and method of obtaining media for each is unique.
Bulk or site licenses provide major cost savings to the University.
- Maple: 9 concurrent licenses; one standalone
- Mathematica and Wolfram|Alpha Pro: site license
- MATLAB: site-wide Total Academic Headcount (TAH) license and 48 add-on products
- LabVIEW: site license
- Maple: Runs concurrently on BU Linux and Solaris; contact email@example.com for other options.
- Mathematica: Government and commercial work excluded.
- MATLAB: Government and commercial work excluded.
- LabVIEW: Must reside on University owned machine; government and commercial work excluded.
- Learn more about Maple, Mathematica, MATLAB or LabVIEW or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.