Available to: Faculty, Researchers, Staff – Based on business role
Cost: No charge
BUworks Procurement integrates the University’s procurement processes providing purchasing services to employees (known as Guided BUying), enabling them to procure goods and services to support the University’s business while monitoring spend versus the budget. BUworks Procurement also provide Sourcing and Procurement with the tools required to manage the procurement processes and better manage spending across the University.
Enables employees to track purchases and associated budgetary commitments from creation of the initial requisition all the way through to invoice and payment. Other benefits include upstream supplier support for supplier management, strategic sourcing and contract management as well as downstream support for buying and supplier invoice management.
- Requisition creation managed with Guided BUying
- Online supplier catalogs with contract pricing to control spend
- Requisition approval rules
- Auto create purchase orders & transmit to supplier
- Invoice receipt through network
- Reconciliation and invoice payment
- Allowing payment within terms realizing discounts
What to Expect
This service normally will be available 24/7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
Approved University shopper access. If access is needed, contact your DSA.