Eligibility and Application
BU offers convenient and affordable summer housing for non-BU students participating in internships research projects. To be eligible for summer intern housing, you must:
- Be a current college student who is at least 18 years of age
- Be participating in a summer internship or supervised research program relevant to your course of study. You are required to provide a proof of internship letter from your internship sponsor as part of the application process
- Provide proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with the dates of your vaccination and booster doses.
- Current BU students are not eligible for internship housing, and may apply for Summer Session housing via the BU Housing website
- Seniors who are graduating from their universities in May 2023 are not eligible for internship housing
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as space remains available. Room assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.