Forms and Posters
Submit physical forms to Student Payroll. All electronic forms should be submitted as is, and are not required to resubmit a physical copy.
Time sheets should be processed according to departmental procedures.
- Student Salary Distribution Adjustment Request On-Line Form (Effective 7/1/2020 for all SARFs)
- Student Salary Distribution Adjustment Request Paper Form* – links to the Research Support Forms Library
- Student Employee Authorization (SEA)*
- Direct Deposit Cancellation Form
- Check/Direct Deposit Reversal Form
- Form 8233 – Exemption From Withholding on Compensation for Independent (and Certain Dependent) Personal Services of a Nonresident Alien Individual
- Stop Payment/Reissue Check Request
- Certification of F-1 Student On-Campus Employment for Social Security Number Application
- Form W-4 – must be submitted by international students who are ineligible for a tax treaty after receiving Social Security number. They should follow instructions outlined by Tax Information for International Students.
*This form is for internal use only, if required by your School/Department. It is not required by PAFO/SEO and the online form must still be completed in all instances.
Posters are provided to hang in your office or post as reminders to supervisors and students.