Frederick GeyerLecturer, Marketing Faculty Director, MSMS Program
- Email email@example.com
- Office 402F
Questrom School of Business
Rafik B. Hariri Building
595 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
- Download CV
Fred is the Faculty Director of Questrom’s Masters in Management Studies program and a lecturer in the marketing faculty. He returned to Boston, his hometown, a few years ago after a career in management consulting focused on accelerating growth and undertaking digital transformation for some of the world’s largest companies including Zurich Financial, Avery Dennison, State Farm and Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices. At his firm, Prophet, Fred led the marketing practice and the European business. Fred’s career began in brand management at Kraft Foods after graduating with an MBA from Columbia Business School and progressed through roles as president for Crayola Canada and Europe as well as CMO of Electrolux’s floor care business in North America. Fred’s new role at MSMS fulfills a longstanding interest in business education that began when delivering executive learning programs for Prophet clients and expanded over time in partnership with Joerg Niessing at INSEAD, co-author of their recent book – The Definitive Guide to B2B Digital Transformation.
Fred and his wife Alison are native Bostonians. He attended the Boston Latin School and earned his undergraduate degree in government from Harvard College. His MBA at Columbia Business School included a double major in finance and marketing.
Access Fred’s profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/fred-geyer/ or learn more about Fred’s b2b interests at www.b2bdt.com.
- Geyer, F., Niessing, J. (2021). "Making the Shift to Digital Sales in B2B", Quality Digest
- Geyer, F., Niessing, J. (2021). "Why is Digital Transformation So Hard? Leaders Must Manage Multifaceted Change Not Technology Adoption", European Business Review (Bingley)
- Geyer, F., Niessing, J. (2020). "Resilient Companies Drive Digital Transformation", Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management
- Geyer, F., Niessing, J. (2020). "The Definitive Guide to B2B Digital Transformation How to Drive Uncommon Growth by Prioritizing Customers Over Technology",
- B2B Digital Transformation
- My Posts at Prophet