Looking to make a switch? At Boston University Questrom School of Business, you’ll be surrounded by diverse viewpoints that challenge you in your classes every single day.
If you’re considering transferring to Questrom School of Business from another college or university, say no more. Below you’ll find all the information you need to help you decide if Questrom is right for you.
What you need
Students transferring to Questrom have an average of a 3.5 GPA. Visit the BU Admissions website for more information regarding application requirements.
When to transfer
Questrom only accepts transfer students in the fall semester.
The sequential nature of the Questrom curriculum means that ALL transfer students must complete a minimum of five full-time academic semesters (this can include summer sessions) at Boston University to earn the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree.
ALL students must reach a credit total of 133 credits. Depending on the amount of transferred coursework, additional coursework and credits may be required. Transfer students must fulfill all Questrom School of Business degree and residency requirements.
Applicants to the Questrom School of Business need to have taken a college-level calculus course or completed an AP/IB-level calculus course in high school. Microeconomics and macroeconomics courses in addition to other liberal arts coursework at your previous colleges will ensure you’ll be further along in our curriculum and have more time to focus on management coursework.
See our guide to transferring credits:
For more information:
- Transfer students with general Questrom program questions can contact Deanna Baker, Assistant Director of Academic Advising in the Questrom Undergraduate Academic & Career Development Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-2650.
- Admissions-specific questions should be addressed to the following offices:
- For U.S. citizens, contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 617-353-2300
- For international students, contact the International Student Advisor in Admissions, at 617-353-4492
- Questions related to transfer credit evaluations should be directed to the Office of the University Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org at 617-353-3612