MCH National Network
A network of MCH students and early professionals ready to share information, opportunities, and actions, initiated by and for students and alums of MCH Centers of Excellence and Catalyst Programs- and beyond.
- Share information, experiences, and opportunities in the field of MCH largely through social media platforms;
- Connect and strengthen advocacy and action in areas of shared interest;
- Strengthen professional networks and opportunities for collaboration in research, policy, practice;
- Nurture leadership and team-building skills;
- Create opportunities for in-person gatherings – locally, regionally, and nationally (including during APHA, AMCHP and other professional meetings).
*APHA = American Public Health Association // AMCHP = Association of MCH Programs
Check their website out here!
Spring 2023 Events