Dance Minor

Dance as part of your degree.

Make your love of dance part of your college degree! Boston University offers students an extensive program of dance and movement courses through the Department of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance (PERD) and through the School of Theatre of the College of Fine Arts (CFA). Consider the dance minor for an artistic addition, career advancement, and verification of your commitment to dance. The dance minor is available to all undergraduate students.


More Information

How to Declare Your Dance Minor

Contact information for dance minor advisors